How to list with options

I want to list a video item which has a hard case. I would like to offer the item with and without the case so that buyers can choose. Shipping costs would obviously be different in each option. Is there any way to list this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

How to list with options

I was thinking a multi-variation style listing might accomplish what you want to do, but you'd have to be very, very careful about your photos and descriptions.  Maybe someone else has a better idea. 

Wouldn't you be risking damage or breakage in selling a DVD without the case?  You might be able to offer it with lower shipping cost without the case, but that might only get you more complaints and returns for damaged items.  I'm having trouble seeing how this would really be an advantage in the long run.  Just a thought...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

How to list with options

The video item is actually a video camera, an expensive prosumer model, and the case was bought separately.

What is a multi-variation listing? Thanks,

Abueloloco

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

How to list with options

KISS

I suggest you list the video camera together with the case, price and illustrate the listing as such.

You may want to incorporate a sentence in your description that the camera is available without the case with a saving of $xx.xx for those interested in the camera without the case.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply