I am PO'd! Bought from USA but item shipped from God knows where! They said 5-11 days delivery

I searched very carefully to buy a tablet from USA and read on the page "item shipped from NJ usa and it would only take 5-11 days....well guess what? I contacted seller and they said 3-5 weeks! The tracking number is useless and seems to be coming from hongkong or somewhere! This should not be happening on ebay!! I am so PO right now.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I am PO'd! Bought from USA but item shipped from God knows where! They said 5-11 days delivery

Based in Hong Kong, seller has been an eBay member since Nov 23, 2008

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes but click on an item he has for sale..... read that location...

Item location:
North Brunswick, New Jersey, United States  7-11 days
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I know.

Check his feedback, his "my world" page.  they show the seller is based in Hong Kong.

The listing location (USA) is a violation of eBay policy and should be reported as such.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Give it time it could still show up in 1-2 weeks....

DO NOT WAIT MORE THEN 44 days to file case if not received .. In other words DO NOT WAIT 5 WEEKS

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Don't wait 44 days, you could be out of time, since it seems you now have 30 days from projected time of arrival, which was stated as 5 to 11 days.

The seller is messing you around, so file a case after a couple of weeks,

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

A few months ago I bought and paid for 2 rechargeable batteries thinking the item location was in the US,then found out the seller misled me of the fact that he was shipping them from Hong Kong,at first I was upset but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for 2 weeks at seller's request .

I received my items in perfect condition and good working order as he promised.ended up giving him 5 stars /positive FB.

My point is,you have to ask yourself what is more important to you?if you want your item in perfect condition/working order ,this may be it, of course you can go through the ebay  or paypal to cancel the deal and teach the seller a lesson if that is your focus now.

The seller misleading you about the item location does not necessarily makes him/her a crook,it's just a bad business practice.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply