I am trying to change a delivery address for an item that's in transit through Multiple Carriers

I have an item that's in transit through Multiple Carriers from USA to Australia. I have a tracking number starting with UPAA etc and I want to change the delivery address. Any advice on how to achieve this???

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am trying to change a delivery address for an item that's in transit through Multiple Carriers

The receiver should go to her former address and ask the current tenant to forward her mail.

The receiver should go to the post office closest to her former address and pay for a Mail Forwarding service to her new address.

The sender should advise the receiver to follow the above steps.

If you are the seller and you sent the item to the address on the buyer's Paypal account, you should do nothing more.

The buyer should update her Paypal address, however this will not affect past transactions.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If the item is in transit, I'm not certain there is a way that you can do this. It will be delivered to the person at address that is on the postage label. If there is Signature Confirmation selected on the parcel, it might be held somewhere until you pick it up, though. Since you are registered to ebay in Australia, it might be best if you contact Australia Post with this question. We can only answer with our experience in dealing with Canada Post and the couriers here. And do be sure to update your addresses with both ebay and paypal to prevent this from happening in future. Best of luck to you as you carry forward. 

Sorry, that is assuming you are the receiver and not the seller. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

All attended...thanks
Message 4 of 4
latest reply