I bought an item and tried to "buy another" but ended up paying for the same item twice. Ebay rips 1

kugtown
Community Member

What a bunch of rip off's.   I can't get any help from the member I was buying from or anybody from ebay to look into my purchase history and find that I have made 2 visa payments to 6StarServices on Nov 14, 2016 and Nov 16, 2016.  Tried to make another purchase on Dec 16 but I didn't pay.  So therefore I got just the 2 items.  And refunded only for 1 item.  Seller can't see my 2nd purchase because he's already refunded it.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I bought an item and tried to "buy another" but ended up paying for the same item twice. Ebay rips 1

You purchased an item and paid on Nov 14

You purchased a second item on Nov 16

You tried to buy an item on Dec 16 but did not pay.

• This is not a transaction so should not come into this problem.

Why did you get a refund?

Did you receive the two items you paid for?

• If not, did you open an Item Not Received Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page?

Were the two items satisfactory?

• If not, did you open an Item Not As Described Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page?
  • Did you return the NAD item(s) as required?
  • Has the seller received the item(s)?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@kugtown wrote:

What a bunch of rip off's.   I can't get any help from the member I was buying from or anybody from ebay to look into my purchase history and find that I have made 2 visa payments on Nov 14, 2016 and Nov 16, 2016.  Tried to make another purchase on Dec 16 but I didn't pay.  So therefore I got just the 2 items.  And refunded only for 1 item.  Seller can't see my 2nd purchase because he's already refunded it.

I seek a bit of clarification.  What do you mean "therefore [you] got just the 2 items"?  They arrived?  Or you only bought 2 items?  

It must be the latter.  You have since been refunded for 1 of the 2 items purchased.  ?

Did you pay with a PayPal account backed by your credit card?  Or was it just a credit card purchase made directly at the checkout?

It must be the latter.  The reason you can't find the item in your Purchase History is because it is more than 60 days from when you bought.  You will have to look at the HIDDEN items in your PH, and it should be there.  

If it is eligible for a claim, you will know if you click on the RESOLUTION CENTER at the bottom of this page.  If it is not there, or you are unable to file a claim, that means your eBay claim time has passed.  

You only ever have 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to file on eBay.  

If you have a PayPal account you have 180 days to file a claim using their resolution center under TOOLS.  

If you just used a credit card, your only option is to call the customer service number on your statement and ask about a chargeback.  

Your items might still arrive because there have been unusually long delays while Canada's Border Services is trying to stop a weapons-grade drug from getting into the country.  Here is quick word about a recent seizure and just how deadly this stuff is.

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1180229&tp=1

Message 3 of 3
latest reply