Indexing

Does anyone out there know if indexing now takes a lot longer than previously.  I'm back selling again after a year away.  I tried 2 listings yesterday, as of this morning there were 0 views.  I ended the listings and re-listed, thinking maybe I made a mistake, but still nothing.  In the past, I would have views, and in some cases bids and sales within minutes.  As the listings are deffinately on my landing page, they are active, but they do not show in the category, neither on .ca or .com.  

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problems. Thanks all.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Indexing

As you probably remember, indexing can take up to 24 hours.

If you've been away, your status goes back to that of occasional or new seller, and indexing may take longer for those sellers.

I see two listings now. While china is not usually a high fraud category (that I know of) your items are relatively high value, so that may have slowed things down too.

And of course, you are also back on the annoying 21 day day Hold.

I understand you can ask for revision of your status every 30 days, until you are back where you were.

And nice to see you again!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Indexing

Hi, not that I have noticed for myself. I do see your listings on ebay.ca and .com and if I do a general search by "title" they do come up in both as a result ~ not sure how long it took exactly from the time you actually listed them though.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Indexing

As you probably remember, indexing can take up to 24 hours.

If you've been away, your status goes back to that of occasional or new seller, and indexing may take longer for those sellers.

I see two listings now. While china is not usually a high fraud category (that I know of) your items are relatively high value, so that may have slowed things down too.

And of course, you are also back on the annoying 21 day day Hold.

I understand you can ask for revision of your status every 30 days, until you are back where you were.

And nice to see you again!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply