Is there a way I can search & have the sellers that use the Global Shipping Program excluded?

The Global Shipping Program does NOTHING to help me as an international buyer.

All it does is have a middleman involved (Pitney Bowes) that pays duties & customs that are NOT REQUIRED TO BE PAID & charges me a large fee for doing so. The end result is paying double or triple just to have the item posted thru the postal service anyways EXCEPT if it were just posted by the seller to begin with I would hav eto pay ZERO in customs & duties & ZERO FEES to a middleman like Pitney Bowes.

The just of it being I refuse to deal with any seller that uses the Global Shipping Program thus my question.

Is there a way I can  search & have the sellers that use the Global Shipping Program excluded?

I do not even want to see sellers auctions that use the Pitney Bowes CASH GRAB just so I can pay triple shipping costs to wait longer for my items.

Sincerely Mark IsBell - GONE SNAKEE!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is there a way I can search & have the sellers that use the Global Shipping Program excluded?

Sure.

On Search any seller using the GSP has this note

Customs services and international tracking provided

Just avoid those items.

Also since only sellers shipping from the USA can enroll in the program, you can order from Canada, Europe, Australia, even Asia without the GSP charging you the appropriate duty and sales taxes in advance.

For what it's worth.

Duty and sales tax are applicable on almost any purchased import over $20, and any gift item over $60.

Duty is charged based on country of manufacture not country of purchase.

Canada Post charges about $10 to process these fees. PitneyBowes /GSP charges $5. UPS and other couriers charge around $25. These are minimums and will rise if the item imported is more expensive than $20.

If you are charged duty and tax on an item under $20, you can appeal to CBSA for a refund.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply