Need help with Markdown Manager please

I just used Markdown Manager for one of my stores in order to give the store a boost. I thought that if I made it for the month of October that all the items I had listed in October would show as being on sale. Only the items that were already listed show as being marked down. How do I get the new/relisted litems that I add each day to get added to the existing sale?  Or is eBay assuming that the new or relisted items don't need to go on sale?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

It's easy to do that.

Edit your existing sale by doing a Change Listings and then and then filter by Exclude Listings Not on Sale to see the ones that aren't marked down. Add them to your sale. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You're welcome.

It's at the bottom. You can either continue to another page of listing or save those items you've selected to your sale.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You will have to create another sale with newly added items.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It's easy to do that.

Edit your existing sale by doing a Change Listings and then and then filter by Exclude Listings Not on Sale to see the ones that aren't marked down. Add them to your sale. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 8.30.51 PM.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 8.30.51 PM.png

Thank you for your help, mj. After I check off the items I wish to add, is there an actual "add to sale" button? Can't find one anyway.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You're welcome.

It's at the bottom. You can either continue to another page of listing or save those items you've selected to your sale.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply