Not received item purchased more that 60 days ago.

I purchased my item more than 60 days ago, but it hasn't arrived yet. I can't open a request or resolution because the item doesn't show up anywhere. There also doesn't seem to be a way to call Ebay by phone. I'm stuck. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You only have 45 days to make a claim under eBay/Paypal's Buyer Protection.

Since that time has passed, go to the credit card you really paid with (PP is just a mediator) call the 1-800 customer number on the card, and ask about a chargeback.

Act promptly, cards have longer deadlines, but they do have deadlines.

BTW, calling the eBay support staff is what you do after you have worked with the automated Resolution Centre. The automated system is faster and more efficient than the clerks who will basically send you to the Resolution Centre.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

You only have 45 days to make a claim under eBay/Paypal's Buyer Protection.

Since that time has passed, go to the credit card you really paid with (PP is just a mediator) call the 1-800 customer number on the card, and ask about a chargeback.

Act promptly, cards have longer deadlines, but they do have deadlines.

BTW, calling the eBay support staff is what you do after you have worked with the automated Resolution Centre. The automated system is faster and more efficient than the clerks who will basically send you to the Resolution Centre.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply