Report a Seller

I bought 11 items from from India all my 11 items were all faked items They promise me on ebay mantras they will post it but i never et any the items were plastic .The cat bone faked ,singhi gidar was plastic iand many more  I spent 2400 they literally robbed me .Please stop buying from dis seller because they are arelly thieves.In dis hard time i dont now how Ebay seller  could rest to now they are robbing and fooling people .They are making money by robbing other people.how can they be enjoyimg other people money .I think is really crueal to be robbing people wen they trust you.So i want to warn people and customers on ebay please dont purchase from these people.they are faked .All their items are faked.But Ebay was very good to help me their staff .Thank you R Mourik.PLs you can contact me at  .com any buyers that buy from these seller.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Report a Seller

Posting your displeasure on a discussion board in not the same as reporting a seller.

First thing you should do is post adequate negative feedback for every transaction.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Report a Seller

Times are hard yet you can send 2400 to someone you don't know? For something you have never seen? Based on you trust them? For no reason?

Leave neg FB for each item, IF is justified.

There are three sides to every story.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Report a Seller

Every Time you are willing to freely give your blind trust to a stranger and let your inexperience guide you through a deal,there's always someone who is willing to take advantage,it never fails.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Report a Seller

There a problem with that!

I did make a mistake purchasing something but without paying. Can I post a feedback on that?

The worse thing, one seller keep insisting on paying that order regardless especially after admitting my mistake!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Report a Seller

This is an old thread from 2014.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Report a Seller

I did make a mistake purchasing something but without paying. Can I post a feedback on that?

No.

It's good that you told the seller you made a mistake but it is very frustrating for sellers when a buyer purchases an item and then says that they don't want it. Please be more careful.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Report a Seller

Hello 'pnormand...', 

<< I did make a mistake purchasing something but without paying. Can I post a feedback on that?>>

Why would you want to?

On a transaction that basically didn't exist, what feedback could you possibly post?  Not that it matters, -- as 'pjcdn' says,

you can't.  

<< one seller keep insisting on paying that order regardless especially after admitting my mistake!>>

Admitting your mistake is not akin to a "get out of jail free" card.  Ebay is not a game.  The seller likely has his listings 

set up to file an Unpaid Item Case automatically whenever an item is purchased but no payment is forthcoming.  

Your choice at that point is to pay up or get an Unpaid Item strike on your account.

Sellers can also set up auto-blocks against people with Unpaid Item strikes whereby you will not be able to buy from

them even if you want to and have the cash at the ready.  So if this is your first Unpaid Item Strike, don't get another.  

In future, when you see a listing you fancy, under the Buy it Now button is the phrase  Add to watch list.  Click that.

The item will be added to your personal Watch List (accessed from the My eBay at the top of the page) and you can 

ogle it, price compare, and take all the time you need to decide, and then when you are absolutely committed to paying, 

find the item in your Watch List and buy it.  

As 'pjcdn' so kindly stated, it is reaallly irritating to sellers when people buy and don't pay.  It messes up their listings, and

they have to pay fees on the "sale" even though they do not yet have any money.  The Unpaid Item case is the way a seller

can get those fees back.  

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Report a Seller

@pnormand2013 wrote:

There a problem with that!

The worse thing, one seller keep insisting on paying that order regardless especially after admitting my mistake!

Not many people are going to see what you posted. You should have tried making a new thread.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply