TRS...finally!

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Morning all! And, believe me...mine started early...at 4 AM to be at the rink as our youngest daughter, Emi, had ice time from 6 AM - 8:15 AM. It's only a little after 10 and I feel like I've already put in a full day! However, it's back to the rink at 3:30 until 5 this afternoon with all three of our girls! I sure wish I had their energy!

Anyways....I wanted to say that for the past several weeks I've been seeing all GREEN check marks when you check for Standard/Above Standard/TRS status....in the TRS, but no TRS was showing on any of my listings.

BUT....this morning....there it is! It has arrived in the nick of time as I'm putting my store on vacation status on December 1st through January 4th! So, I'll be able to enjoy this status for a short time!

Also on my last invoice I was thrilled to see a $128.00 and some odd change credit for people entering my store directly. What a savings on top of the 20% discount!

I've noticed that my shipping time and shipping/handling DSR are moving up and I credit that to shipping directly through Canada Post's website and not using PayPal. I've also gone back to sending items using Other Letter and/or Standard and not Light Packet when I'm able to so it saves my customers money.

Knock on wood that in more than 9 years I've never had any packages go missing. Mind you, some may have been late....but never lost.

Okay, just wanted to share! Now, this tired momoftwingles2 needs to take a nap so that I can finish out the rest of the day!

Have a good one!
Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

TRS...finally!

Congratulations!

(That's your Christmas present from ebay, btw):-D
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

TRS...finally!

Congratulations Susan.

Unfortunately, I had a different experience as my TRS status was downgraded this morning to "above average" and the TRS icon no longer shows in my listings on eBay,com 😞
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

TRS...finally!

I am good for another month by I already have 2 low DSR in the shipping time and my evaluation period is 1 year..

Anyone knows what is the volume of transactions needed to be on a 3 months period?

Come to my store
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

TRS...finally!

month but I already

Come to my store
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

TRS...finally!

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi surplusdealdude and Pierre,

Well, thank goodness that Santa came early otherwise I wouldn't have seen the TRS logo at all!! And, Pierre, I know you'll be right back up there with the TRS logo showing on your listings soon! Actually as mine departs....yours will appear!

December 1st.....I'm closed until January 4th so that I man enjoy my children and grandchildren! Can you tell I'm getting old!?!

Have a good one!
Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 6 of 6
latest reply