by "my ebay" and notification center displays I'm from Canada. How do I change back to USA

Just wanting to change the flag on the header of my acct. by the notifications, my ebay, and cart check out area.

the Flag says Canada and is putting every auction i look at in Canadian dollar amounts.

I am from Missouri and would like it changed back to the US I have no earthly idea how it changed in the first place as I cannot locate where to change it back at.. Any help would be appreciated 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

by "my ebay" and notification center displays I'm from Canada. How do I change back to USA

@hugh_jako wrote:

Just wanting to change the flag on the header of my acct. by the notifications, my ebay, and cart check out area.

the Flag says Canada and is putting every auction i look at in Canadian dollar amounts.

I am from Missouri and would like it changed back to the US I have no earthly idea how it changed in the first place as I cannot locate where to change it back at.. Any help would be appreciated 

Just go to ebay.COM to switch back to viewing in US$

It probably changed when you followed a link from eBay to a listing that was posted on eBay.CA (Canada)

I've ended up in Australia and the UK by following eBay email links.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

Hello. This little link might help you: http://auctionlotwatch.com/ebayauctionsites.html.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply