do you have a 1-800 phone number

I have ordered a product and it has not arrived to my door, I would appreciate a live telephone number so I can speak to a representive

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hello 'cecel...',

When did you buy it?  Recently?  Long ago?

If you need to call ebay, the Customer Service link at the top right of the page will provide

you a phone number and code to use.

However, the service representative will tell you to first contact the seller of the item.

'Ebay' did not sell you the item and no one on staff will know where it is, or depending on what

country you bought from, if it was even sent in the first place.

Instead, you need to file a claim for an Item Not Received within 45 days.  Has it been longer

than 45 days (just over 6 weeks) since you bought it?

The following very important link tells you what to do when an item does not show up:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

If it has been more than 45 days and if you paid with a credit card, you may be able to file a

chargeback with the card company by calling the 1-800 number on your card / statement.

When doing this, have all the transaction details and statement in front of you when you call.

Otherwise, as this is simply a user-to-user message board for members just like yourself, no one

here can know how best to solve your problem without more information.

For now, read through the link above, and there is a link to the Resolution Center if you need it.

Best of luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

But really you will waste time by talking to a representative.

Go to the Resolution Centre and start an Item Not Received claim.

If the seller cannot show that the item has been delivered, Paypal will refund you and go after the seller for the money.

BUT

If more than 45 days have passed, you will not be able to start a PP claim. All the phone calls in the world won't help with that.

SO

Now you make a phone call but not to eBay or Paypal.

Go to the credit card you actually paid with (PP is just a mediator) and call the 1-800 customer service number on the card. Ask the clerk about a chargeback. Have all your transaction information handy to help the credit card customer service rep do your refund.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

jiazham0
Community Member
I have problems about damage product. Have been waiting for two weeks still no answer from seller. Need help please. And thanks
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I contact with ups for my pakege they said they are going to ship it to kenntaky usa. 1Z95548F0201889267 this is a trcking number

Message 5 of 5
latest reply