found the source of all the late shipping nonsense

Ok recently have had a bunch of late shipping reports and INR claims like the rest of us.

Here is the reason:

This example is a music cassette  that ships to more countries than we usually ship to.( *** = dont normally ship to)

These are the shipping durations to various destinations from Winnipeg using Canada Post lettermail with 2 day handling:

Canada 4-8

UK         5-8 ??**bleep**

Greece  5-9 ??**bleep**  *** Not realistic at all. We stopped shipping there because it always took way more than a month.

Japan    5-10

Belgium  6-10

Czech     6-10   ***

Spain      6-10

Sweden   6-10

Italy         6-11  ***

Norway    6-11

USA         7-11 ?? **bleep**, why is this more than all the above, better yet why are the above less than this?

Switzerland 5-12

Poland     6-12  ***

Australia  7-13

Brazil      9-19

Changing the handling time is not going to help. As soon as it is marked shipped the clock resets and starts counting as if the handling was 1 day to begin with.

Whoever decided these dates is completely useless and should not have a job there.

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

found the source of all the late shipping nonsense

@007steveb16 wrote:

Buyer from BC bluntly messaged me and told me his item has reached it's "Maximum" time for delivery.

It's been in the mail for 4 full business days.

It's people like these who will be the bane of our existence. To heck with understand the term, "estimated" either right.......

The customer is always "right" but understanding needs to be 50/50

People like this make all of us BC-er look bad Smiley Mad I'd just reply and tell them that delivery got slowed down because of bad snow, and hopefully that'd make them shut up and appreciate their weather more, lol! 

Message 41 of 41
latest reply