want to return an article that is to small

i have recived my pacage an the article is to small,i would know how i can return the pacage

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

want to return an article that is to small

Contact the seller first and explain the problem.

You will probably be asked to return the item. Use a TRACKED service.

If the seller is overseas this will cost $40 or more. Within North America it will be less.

If the seller will not accept the return, within 45 days of purchase, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Open an Item Not As Described dispute.

The first step is to contact the seller, which you would already have done.

You will be instructed to return the item to the seller, with TRACKING.

Once you have shown that the seller has her item back, if she does not refund you promptly (within 24 hours), escalate the Dispute to a Claim and PP will refund your original payment, but NOT the return shipping. Then PP goes after the seller for their money and there is other fallout for the seller.

Now.

If it is too expensive to return the garment, since you are not getting the return shipping back, you can still leave appropriate feedback for the seller.

If the seller has the measurements (not the size) in the description, keep in mind that it is your responsibility to match those measurements to your own, not the seller's.

You can resell the top on eBay. Or donate it.

If you are buying from China, remember that the Chinese are amazed at how big North Americans can be. They always cut small. Look for measurements and go up a size.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply