I placed a bid on a watchand I did not notice that itwas not working and the shippingcost con seler

As per above Ihave emailed the seller on this issue and am waiting for a reply.

Also my credit card is maxed out but I did not known that it was. I have made alot of bids which will need to be cancelled as I do not have the funds.

I am disabled and maybe this is just to much for me to remember to not make so many bids. I just do not know what else to say other than I am sorry for the mess I have caused and I truly hope you can please help men and cancel my account. I await your reply and once again I am truly sorry for the inconvience.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I placed a bid on a watchand I did not notice that itwas not working and the shippingcost con seler

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

help is required
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

While I am sorry to hear of your difficulties, this is not the place to reach out for help with respect to closing your account. You can do that yourself, or call ebay Customer Service and ask them to do it for you. Also, if all the auctions you win go to Unpaid Item, your account will likely be closed for you anyway. 

This is a member-to-member board. The chances of one of us being one of your sellers in extremely low. We cannot cancel your bids. Help & Contact is at the top and bottom of the page if you're viewing it on a desktop computer.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

There is a link on this page that explains how to change or retract your bid.

However eBay limits the amount of bid retractions you can make so if you have a lot of bids I would suggest you do as previously suggested and telephone customer service.

https://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/bidding-overview.html

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You can retract bids quite easily no need to ask Customer Service.

http://offer.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RetractBidShow

There are only a few reasons given, so pick the ones that are closest to reality.

Most sellers will appreciate not having to go through the Unpaid Item Process when you win and don't pay. You will probably also end up on their Blocked Bidder List which also helps solve your problem.

Once you have the mess cleared up, make it a policy to buy only Fixed Price listings.

These are 85% of eBay listings so you will not be missing out.

Also if you cannot afford the purchase, you will know immediately when PP refuses the payment.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I also just answered your most recent thread which to a large extent is the natural conclusion to this one. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply