COUPON ALERT

Found in my Facebook newsfeed. 

IMG_9234.PNG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

COUPON ALERT

Terms & Conditions

The Coupon is good for a $15 CAD discount off a minimum purchase of $75 CAD of eligible item(s) (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) in checkout (single item or cart total), valid until 11:59 PM ET March 8, 2017. An eligible item is defined as an item purchased from any of the following sellers: b2udistribution2013, brevilleauthorizedclearanceoutlet, and brandvault.
How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items from the sellers listed above.
Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on March 8, 2017.
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CAHOMESAVINGS (note: discount may appear as a line item in the payment detail breakout on your PayPal receipt).
Additional Coupon Terms & Conditions:
Limit one (1) Coupon per eligible member, while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in Canada are eligible for the Coupon.
Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, not applicable to previous purchases, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

COUPON ALERT

Gosh.

At last I can buy a spiralizer for my KitchenAid mixer and annoy DH by making zucchini 'spaghetti'.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

COUPON ALERT

It's only eligible for use with exactly three of eBay's millions of sellers?! Three. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

COUPON ALERT

Egad. Zucchini spaghetti. That's like taking the awfulness of spaghetti squash to a whole new level. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

COUPON ALERT

I have a SIL who is gluten-free, sugar-free, salt-free and spiralizes everything.

I enjoy teasing her on Facebook.

She's fed BIL SoyLent Green (yes, it's a real thing now) and must spend a fortune on nut flours and coconut oil.

She's actually a good cook and I sell her cookbook here.

Her gluten-etc-free Chocolate Cake is fabulous.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply