August 14 2019 Weekly Session - Open Now

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - 

This chat will open Tuesday afternoon for your questions, and I will begin responding Wednesday afternoon. 

Thanks and see you then!
Tyler

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

How is that "Ask The Big Kahuna" (or similar) thing from a few months back coming along?  Could I have missed it?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi @snoopwiz!

My anticipated turnaround on the BigKahuna was ambitious I suppose. 

From the last update I got they're working through the last few questions and will be ready to go any day now. There's been some dueling 'out of office' time going on that's delayed things (trying to get in those last few vacation days of Summer). 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

In light of a recent announcement about business sellers being moved to sellers hub, I am curious as to what is the criteria to be considered a business seller? Apologies if this was already asked

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

There seems to be a problem with the SnapShip/eBay parcel discount promotion.

As in -- it doesn't work. (Saw it reported).

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

There seems to be a problem with the SnapShip/eBay parcel discount promotion.

As in -- it doesn't work. (Saw it reported).

Thanks @femmefan1946 - would you mind tagging me to the reports you're seeing? I'll grab them and get it reported.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

In light of a recent announcement about business sellers being moved to sellers hub, I am curious as to what is the criteria to be considered a business seller? Apologies if this was already asked

Hi @pjcdn2005 - folks involved in this migration either have a subscription to an eBay store, Selling Manager/Selling Manager Pro, or are registered as a Business account. 

(Also I don't think this was asked, good question!)

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for joining the chat this week everyone! I'll be around for the rest of today and tomorrow, but will be out starting Friday, returning the 29th. 

Tyler

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply