Relisting and Editing Variation Problems

Hi, I called customer service 3 times and sent 3 emails. It seems nobody really helped.

1. I have 6 items which were removed from my store active list for unknown reasons. Now they are on the unsold list.

2. I can't relist them. it says "It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Item listed with variations may not be revised to a category that doesn't support variations Selected category is not enabled for variation listings" I have used this category for 4 years.  I tried to change to other categories, but the same problem occurred.

3. I am not able to edit their variation of ALL my items on the active list or when listing a new item. Now it seems I can only list a single item without variation.

I  cleaned the cookies and signed out and signed in several times as the technical support told me, but it still didn't work.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

There is a massive glitch with variation listings on ebay.ca. Many sellers such as yourself have been affected; it began sometime around Friday of last week. There is an open ticket somewhere and about eight threads started by users such as yourself that have been affected.

While I myself am not affected as I have no variation listings, you have my sincerest sympathy. This must be incredibly frustrating for you. I hope it is addressed soon. 

@happy_pigeon

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you! It is working now, but when I relist them, all sold records are gone.

After RelistingAfter RelistingBeforeBefore

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

That's both fortunate and unfortunate! Glad to see the variation listens are back but displeased they've lost the important numbers Sold data.

You'll have to manually fix those numbers or run into issues with running out of stock, I suppose. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I've been providing updates on this issue in the other thread.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply