Turbo Lister, Remove "Business Policies" header/ bar

As I use Turbo Lister, there is a notification at the top about "listing with eBay Business policies. Get started now. Already opted in? Please update..."

How can I remove this for good, as it is always blocking tools like duplicate and upload? I can click the 'x', say duplicate an item, and then this notification is back again.

I attempted to opt in (start now) but then eBay says "I cant get started with business policies right now." 

Thanks, Josh. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@th3_3b4y_g3n1u5 wrote:

As I use Turbo Lister, there is a notification at the top about "listing with eBay Business policies. Get started now. Already opted in? Please update..."

How can I remove this for good, as it is always blocking tools like duplicate and upload? I can click the 'x', say duplicate an item, and then this notification is back again.

I attempted to opt in (start now) but then eBay says "I cant get started with business policies right now." 

Thanks, Josh. 

Hi Josh,

Great question - we've got a few Listing Tools folks on these threads. If you still haven't gotten an answer after a few days, please reach out to Customer Support to see if they can lend a hand on this.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi th3_3bay_g3n1u5,

The issue where the Business Policies banner is blocking other buttons in Turbo Lister was resolved in a previous update of the program.

To attempt to correct this issue, we suggest that you reset the data within the Turbo Lister program by following the directions below:

-Open Turbo Lister

-Click on Tools->Install Complete Version Update
-Click Ok

Once the updates are complete, please check to see if you still experience this issue.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply