Does anybody know how to contact managed payments

Does anybody know how to contact managed payments directly   as I haven't been paid in 2 months TIA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

I've talked to Managed Payments a couple of times by using the phone icon that is on the right side of the screen when you are on Managed Payments Summary/Payouts on the Seller Hub. I think they only answer during business hours but if you click the phone link they usually call back within a couple of minutes. There is also the chat icon above it (which I used once and still had good luck with a knowledgable person for my question) but I prefer talking to someone in person when there is an option.

I'm not sure if you are using the app in may be different, I prefer using the main site (through my computer) when I'm doing anything like that. Good luck!

marnotom!
Community Member

I strongly suggest you contact eBay through either the online chat option or through the Facebook/Twitter "Stay Connected" links on the bottom of the desktop version of every eBay page.  That's the closest you're going to get to contacting Managed Payments directly, as far as I know.