Liating limits

So once.again Im back with another question. Is the 250 listing limit mean the total you are allowed to have at any time, or that you can list each month? If I have 250 active listings Dec 31, on January 1 can I list 250 more? Just theoretically

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

For eBay non-store sellers, maximum listings is 250 per month(however you disperse those listings> whether list all 250 at once or spread out over the course of the month, the total allotment is 250). That means any items that sold are part of that 250 allotment & are not replaced to make up 250; > the ability to keep track of those listings can be found in the Seller Hub section lower right corner "Promotional offers"

When you look on the Selling-> Seller Hub-> Overview-> Promotions  you may see that in addition to the Store listings, which are paid by your subcription, you may also have Free Promotional Listings.

And those truly Free listings are used first, before you get to your Store lisitings.

But.

If you look at dot COM as well as dot CA, you will notice that you get the same number of Store listings there as you do on dotCA, in other words you get 2000 listings not just the 1000 you thought you were paying for.

And.

You may have a separate promotion for more truly Free listings in addition to your dot CA Store listings.

I pay for a Basic Store and 1000 listings, but at the moment eBay allows me up to 22,000 listings on this account for my $25 a month subscription.

One of my accounts does not have a Store and does not at this time have any free promotional listings. However it looks as if I still get 250 free listings on dotCA and 250 on dotCOM.

If you need more listings, switch sites and list on both.

Your 250 allotment includes new listings and ones that have relisted. For example If you are starting from scratch and put up 150 listings in December, any good till cancelled listings that didn't sell will count as part of your 250 when they renew in January.   So if you sold 50 in Dec. and 100 renew in January, you can put up another 150 listings that month.