Problem with Buyer \ Sharing my experience

coin24
Community Member

Good evening , 

I have a problem with Buyer from few days . In short version , he bought 2 coins from me maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago for CAD$6.00 and another for CAD$6.50 included  shipping to US . Everything goes perfect till last Friaday when he start "dealing " with me on one of my item worth around CAD$1200 . After couple msg I decline his offer as too low . After couple hours he start posts negative feedbacks for two coins with false informations . He also been allowded by eBay to write 3rd negative feedback for item which he not even pay ( he request cancel transaction ) 

He  decline my requests to change feedbacks and when I try to contact , he  request to stop any conversation with him .  

I contact eBay maybe 10 times in last 2 days and all costumer service representative "are sorry " . I been few times disconnected ,  and looks like they not even try to help . Finally  eBay decline to remove false  feedbacks as Buyer have rights to write  his" impression" ( this is what I get from eBay) 

Im always trying my best but in this case I lost my energy . 
Another story - I sell something for $110 and after when Buyer pickup mail from his postal office (signature req) he claim unauthorized payment . From 4 weeks eBay hold my money even if I should be protected by eBay policy as package been delivered . 
In my opinion , eBay  is  not interested to help Sellers . They care for Buyers plus fees from Sellers only . 
Im start looking for diffrent platform 

wish you guys all the best !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sellers are not allowed to leave negative feedback, but we can leave Responses indefinitely.

Usually this is a Bad Idea.

The only reader will be some future customer who may decide that you are too negative and grumpy to deal with and move on when they read your Response.

In my opinion the best Response would have been  "Return for refund." or  "Refused to return for refund."

Side note: Since English is not your first language, it may help to have a native speaker read and correct the grammatical errors in your descriptions. Some crooks mistake this for ignorance and believe they can cheat you.

You might also want to use more Item Specifics which are supposed to be read by Google when people Search there.

On the third coin,  when he requested cancellation, did you cancel?  Unfortunately, because cancellations are supposed to be the friendly way to end transactions when both parties agree that it will not work out, both parties are allowed to leave feedback.  Only if the seller wins an Unpaid Item Dispute* is the buyer forbidden to leave feedback.

*There have been recent changes to UIDs which call the dispute a Cancellation. The losing buyer still cannot leave feedback and still gets a Strike.