New listing "experience" awful

Well, they had to go and give us a new "experience", and of course it's a nuisance... long-winded, at times confusing, and restrictive. Yet another "fresh new look" with text spread as sparsely as possible in a sea of white and lots of little boxes that generate other little boxes, just to make the "experience" as time-consuming as possible. And nice little touches like "GMT-4" for "Eastern Daylight Time". So helpful. And let's not have sellers maintaining a familiar listing appearance that they've built up. Font and colour choices are now severely limited, with a dreary colour palette that won't even let you choose bright red. Of course the people who design these new "experiences" think they've done a wonderful job. But they're not the people who have to use their creations.

View Entire Topic

Since the new format, I've only managed to do 10 new listings. This after trying many times for the past three weeks. I've contacted EBAY and they say that it is probably a bug and a technician will look into it...but still unable to create new listings. I tried using the SELL A SIMILAR item path but I can not go further than changing the photos. I tried starting from scratch...no luck. I tried using a template...not working. So frustrating