New listing "experience" awful

Well, they had to go and give us a new "experience", and of course it's a nuisance... long-winded, at times confusing, and restrictive. Yet another "fresh new look" with text spread as sparsely as possible in a sea of white and lots of little boxes that generate other little boxes, just to make the "experience" as time-consuming as possible. And nice little touches like "GMT-4" for "Eastern Daylight Time". So helpful. And let's not have sellers maintaining a familiar listing appearance that they've built up. Font and colour choices are now severely limited, with a dreary colour palette that won't even let you choose bright red. Of course the people who design these new "experiences" think they've done a wonderful job. But they're not the people who have to use their creations.

View Entire Topic

I posted this last week but it works well here also.

...so I went to revise one of my listings this fine morning, here in Montreal.

And I found myself face to face with that (already being battered and bruised) Listing layout, tool, mess (item specifics anyone).

I got as far as looking at the "simplified" item specifics...

...I stopped, saw those 3 dots, clicked, and found the "Switch Back to Classic Mode" and did so IMMEDIATELY.

They asked for FEEDBACK so I gladly obliged "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MESS!"

I logged back in and revised the listing I wanted to do initially, in 5 seconds.

Simplified my ...

eBay and their updates, what a joke!

and here we are, basically all saying the same thing!

What the hell does eBay "creatives" smoke, because it's certainly not Canadian grown...