Should I use eBay lables?

apx_frm1
Community Member

Hi,

I am new here. I need expert help to learn a few things about selling on eBay. Your help is greatly appreciated.

After listing my items, eBay redirected me to a page for "shipment label".

Apparently, when I want to mail an item to customers, these eBay labels need to be printed & added to my package.

1. Is it worth it to use these labels?

2. How much do I have to pay for each?

3. I am selling some pre-owned & new clothes (my own clothes), what is the best packaging for clothes you suggest? And also something with a reasonable price.

4. And lastly, the shipping fee I have added for each of my listings is Approx. I also explained this in my item descriptions. As I don't know the exact dimensions & weight of each item. I checked the fee on the Canada Post website. Is it okay that I have provided an approximate price?

Thank you in advance for any help you would be able to provide!

View Entire Topic
Some sellers use eBay's in-house shipping service, many do not for various reasons.

Absolutely do provide a clearly defined and firm shipping cost in every listing ... no estimates.

Some products are suitable for flat rate shipping, otherwise use the shipping calculator. The third option is free shipping.

Shipping is a complex subject that can generate lengthy discussions, In my opinion Q & A is not the best format for this. Maybe start a new conversation here ... https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/bd-p/213