Signature Confirmation

Hello All, 

I am a new seller on Ebay.ca, and have a variety of items for sale, ranging in price from inexpensive to pricey. When shipping via Canada Post Expedited parcel to the U.S. or internationally, is signature required an option?  Or do I have to use ExpressPost in order to get a signature.?  Should I require a signature, or just get pay for full insurance, or both? It seems the signature option really drives up the price of shipping drastically!

Thanks.

View Entire Topic

I cannot encourage signature confirmation enough. (Along with full insurance and tracking when available - even for the smallest items).

While Canada Post offers a free "Do Not Safe Drop" option. As far as I'm aware USPS does not. Signature Confirmation effectively does the same thing.

With reports of porch bandits on the rise its the signature confirmation that saves you in any dispute. More so than tracking. We all want our customers to be the ones receiving their orders.

The cost is marginally more but if you keep an eye on your margins it is a life saver.