Too many labels printed by mistake...

Hello, I have just encountered a problem with a sale that I made yesterday Sunday October 1st to the buyer: katherine Richerkathric-6018.

Ella bought me a box of the game yesterday: The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons (Game Boy Color | GBC).

The problem is that today is the first time I have shipped by paying a label on Ebay!

I'm really not used to it and without knowing it I paid 5 times for shipping: Canada Post Expedited Lite at $8.57 instead of just 1 time.

I apologize, I didn't think that the payment would go through so quickly each time without going through any other steps and I didn't realize that I had paid for shipping so many times.

Normally shipping should have cost me $8.57 and here it cost me: $42.85!

Could you please reimburse me for the shipping costs of the 4 other transactions that I should not have paid, i.e. $34.28?

I apologize, this is my first time creating a shipping label myself and I only wanted to use it once, not 5!

Usually when I make transactions on Ebay it is to buy items and before paying for it I have to go through other steps such as connecting to PayPal! And there the payment was done automatically after printing the label, I didn't expect that and it was the first time I was confronted with that!

Ebay told me to contact you: Shippo to request a cancellation request for the 4 other labels and a refund.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Please be aware this is a member to member forum and not Shippo or eBay customer support. You will need to contact Shippo directly to resolve your issue.