Shippo Log In Issues

Is anybody having issues with logging into Shippo the last few days? 

I get an error message saying my email and password don't match.  I have tried several times with no success.  I emailed Shippo also several times in the past three days with no response.  

I look forward to hearing if anybody is having the same issue and if it got resolved.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Shippo Log In Issues

You should be able to request a temporary password when you try to sign on if yours is not working. If you are unable to do that, you will have to wait until you hear back from Shippo. Normal response time is usually under 24 hours during regular business hours. In just confirming my account received the following message regarding Canadapost shipments. Probably not related but for anyone else having issues something that they know about and are working on.

We are currently investigation issues related to Canada Post label generation. Labels created with Canada Post may not be immediately retrievable. We will update this message once more details are understood and a solution is in place.

Hope you are able to resolve your situation with a reset.

-CM

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Shippo Log In Issues

@spot-the-craft wrote:
... I get an error message saying my email and password don't match.  I have tried several times with no success.  ...

The Shippo password is case sensitive.

Have you tried logging in directly?

www.goshippo.com

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Shippo Log In Issues

I finally got a reply back from Shippo and they reset my password.  

Thank you for your replies!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Shippo Log In Issues

No problems with Shippo on my end. Make sure you're logging into the Canadian version of Shippo and not the American one. That's a likely cause of your difficulty, you don't have an American account and you're on the USA-based site. It happened to me once.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply