I have three items from the same seller . It's been nine days and no shipping marked yet. I have co

I have three items which are all from the same seller. It has been nine days

None of which have been shipped. I have emailed seller to make sure they know I am done shopping. 

That was four days ago. No answer or contact on their part.

Is there anything Else I can do? 

Any suggestions please.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have three items from the same seller . It's been nine days and no shipping marked yet. I have co

Did eBay send you a message with the window for delivery?

While sellers are sometimes remiss about marking purchases Shipped, if they bought a shipping label through Paypal (which gives discounts) then the buyer is usually notified.

But the seller has only seven (7) days to ship.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If you can't, don't panic.

Instead go to your PayPal account and open it there.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

On either site, the first suggestion is to Contact the Seller.

You've done that so go to the second step.

Ask eBay/PP to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

There may be a delay if the seller does manage to show shipping, to allow time for delivery, which is fair, right?

Do NOT close the Claim until you have either the purchase or the money.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive either.

You have 30 days from the last estimated date for delivery to open an eBay Dispute.

You have 180 days from payment to open a PP Dispute.

In passing, it's actually comforting to know that a member with such a high feedback number has not needed to know how to open a Claim so far.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It is frustrating when a seller ignores communication.  It’s possible that the items are on their way and that the seller didn’t mark them as shipped.  If it is after your estimated arrival date you can file an item not received through eBay.  If you paid through PayPal you may be able to open a claim now and that may get some sort of response from the seller and/or get your money back.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Did eBay send you a message with the window for delivery?

While sellers are sometimes remiss about marking purchases Shipped, if they bought a shipping label through Paypal (which gives discounts) then the buyer is usually notified.

But the seller has only seven (7) days to ship.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If you can't, don't panic.

Instead go to your PayPal account and open it there.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

On either site, the first suggestion is to Contact the Seller.

You've done that so go to the second step.

Ask eBay/PP to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

There may be a delay if the seller does manage to show shipping, to allow time for delivery, which is fair, right?

Do NOT close the Claim until you have either the purchase or the money.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive either.

You have 30 days from the last estimated date for delivery to open an eBay Dispute.

You have 180 days from payment to open a PP Dispute.

In passing, it's actually comforting to know that a member with such a high feedback number has not needed to know how to open a Claim so far.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply