Returns

In the case of returns is it eBay policy the return must be sent requiring signature at the door?

A Prayer:
Bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for. Show them a new revelation of love and power. Where there is pain, give them peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence. Where there is need, I ask their needs to be fulfilled. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. Amen
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Returns

No. There should be delivery confirmation but the only time a signature is required is if the value of the item plus shipping is C$850 or more. That is true for a sale or a return.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Returns

Thanks PJ, so if the return is left on the doorstep as no one home and then is stolen the seller is still required to rebate? Same thing if left on the wrong doorstep?

A Prayer:
Bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for. Show them a new revelation of love and power. Where there is pain, give them peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence. Where there is need, I ask their needs to be fulfilled. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. Amen
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Returns

Porch theft is not the problem of the sender.

If this is a Not As Described situation, the seller sends the postage for the return.

She decides whether or not to pay for Signature Confirmation.

Delivery Confirmation is a MUST.

If this is a Buyer Remorse situation, the buyer pays the return shipping.

He may decide whether the Signature Confirmation is worthwhile. It's about $1.50 and may well be worth it, even if it is not technically required.

(Google the address. Is it a nice neighbourhood? An apartment building? Down and dirty?)

The important thing is that the buyer can show that the return was Delivered. What happens after that is not the sender's problem. And yes, the buyer will be refunded by eBay /Paypal or by the seller.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply