deliveries

Maybe i'm in the wrong place but I have a question. If you have paid for a product but only got a delivery notice and didn't pick-up can the seller eventually refuse to resend ? the deliverers tend to only give notices and the  post office is far. Plus I wont be using the internet all the while. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

deliveries

The seller has two choices when the item is refused or not picked up.

When he gets it back (and returned mail is a very low priority for post offices) he can refund you your original payment LESS the shipping cost and any return shipping the PO charges him.

Or- he can contact you and ask if you still want and require you to pay both return shipping costs (back to him then back to you).

If you are going away, you can buy Hold service from the post office, but this usually does not include packages because most POs just don't have room.

You could also buy a Change of Address and have all your mail sent to a trusted family member or friend.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

deliveries

Buyers who refuse delivery (except in certain specific cases) lose their ability to claim refund under eBay MoneyBack Guarantee. Not accepting your package is pretty much the biggest sin an online shopper may do; it’s an absolute no-no. If collecting parcels from the post office is problematic, perhaps a parcel service who exists to collect and store mail is a better destination.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply