Forum Posts

what happens if I don't pay fees

I sold 5 items,1 of which were paid for. I marked them all as paid because I am stupid. is there a way to waive the fees and just pay the 1dollarand 10 percent or no. what happens if I shutdown my account and not pay fes. please tell me your experien...

What Would You Suggest?

A customer is returning an item because it doesn't fit. Not only did I put the size of the item in the listing I also measured it manually and put the measurement in the listing. Now they are returning it because it's too big - but the measurements w...

a buyer just opened a case asking for refund

I just got a buyer open a case for a comic book that hasn't arrived and she asked for a refund. The book was shipped 3 weeks ago from Japan and she is accusing me of never shipping the book in the case details. She didn't contact me prior to opening ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Audio Book ISBN Question

Turbolister is demanding an ISBN for audio books. It will not upload without an entry. What does one do now to list a self-made audio book with no ISBN?

Shopping cart disconnect is ruining my business!!

Situation #1:Buyer put 3 items in his cart and tried to request combined shipping and eBay would not allow it. I told him to use the shopping cart on eBay.ca instead or to "commit to buy". He then responded that he was on eBay.ca and that it wouldn't...

• 41 replies
  • 2 helpful

New on-time shipping question added to buyer feedback

The latest from Ebay re shipping question and feedback will now be global for everyone. Permanent or not? http://announcements.ebay.com/2015/07/new-on-time-shipping-question-added-to-buyer-feedback/ And the discussion link from the US boards http://c...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

"No product found for ProductListingDetails"

I posted this problem under Site Issues on the weekend but I don't think it's been getting the attention required so I'm bringing it up again. There is a major problem right now with the Bulk Editing tool and an orange flag that crops up after you've...

Screen Shot ORANGE FLAGS 2015-07-30 at 7.24.01 AM.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

U.S. Light Packet

Would anyone have the link to the new 2015 light packet rates? I can.t find it.Found on the board that it's $5 up to 300g? I also need the next rate up.Thank you.

• 49 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to bundle shipping?

Per say if a buyer buys two or more items you have to purchase multiple ebay shipping labels. Does ebay allow you to combine your sells into one item so that you only have to purchase one ebay shipping label and ship everything in one box if the sell...

Listing and Billing Currency Question...

This is what I'm getting on my listings Review your listing Listing Currency: U.S. dollarBilling Currency: Canadian dollar If you list on Ebay.ca and your listings are in $US and you pay your Ebay fees by Paypal in $US...Is this the way you should be...

Message on Paypal, multi order shipping

I just had to go to Paypal because a payment confirmation failed to appear again. I was surprised to see on the transaction I was checking it said "Launch multi-order shipping". This buyer only purchased one item. I clicked on it to see what it was a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Radio arty Las Vegas

I had not been to this event since 2010. Very glad I came this year. It is interesting how much things have changed with e-commerce marketing. Back then, there were rumblings that the use of mobile devices for buying, selling, searching was about to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No payment recieved email

I recieved a payment this morning. It's marked aas paid on ebay now but I never recieved an item paid notification. I checked PayPal & the payment is there but I never recieved an email saying I recieved a payment.I would assume it's all good since i...

Shipping of Expensive China/Figurines

Posts by gifts of elegance in the "Nothing Seems to Sell Anymore" thread prompted me to ask her, or anyone else, how best to ensure that very expensive items reach their destination safely, and minimize the risk of any fraudulent purchasing activity....

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect zip code

I sold an item to a U.S. buyer using USPS. I usually check the tracking for more expensive items. I notice that the item has been going back and forth between sorting an post offices from June 3 to June 9 so I checked the address again. The buyer lis...

defect removal

I shipped out a record. It arrived damaged. I refunded the full value of the record including the shipping thru paypal.The buyer was very satisfied and posted postive feedback on my professionalism and would buy from me again.Ebay in their wisdom con...

Nothing seems to sell anymore con't

"As someone who has some experience selling vintage designer jewelry, however I would not put myself in the same class as gifts_of_elegance, the difference in the 2 brooches was immediately obvious to me. 73rhc, no offence to you but you missed this ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this the way you would respond to this buyer???

His message: My response: Hello, I would like to thank you for your purchase. I will have your CD wrapped up well and be mailing it to you tomorrow. It is being sent airmail from Canada so there is no tracking number and it can take 7 to 10 working d...

Accepting Returns

I recently posted a questions regarding how to do a refund and get my FVF back. The situation is this- the buyer contacted me regarding a bracelet she recently purchased. She said that it is beautiful but that it was too small for her friend that she...

Labels