Forum Posts

How Do You See Who Left Low DSR's?

I know, from reading posts here, that this can be done but I don't know how. I tried running a Seller Performance Report which states "use this report to get additional information about how your buyers are rating your service on eBay" but this optio...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Category Exclusions are Ridiculous

When did eBay change the free listing category exclusions? They make a ton of money, but change the exclusions to exclude 2 of the most used categories. It is pathetic. I have been listing in Toys and Dolls categories for years with the free insertio...

quick question

I have sold am item a week ago and the buyer wants it shipped somewhere else. He has only giving me the address without the name of the person who should receive the item. I have sent 4 messages asking for the complete address to no avail. He has pai...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't create shipping policy????

I'm trying to create a new shipping policy and it says. "You can't get started with business policies right now.We'd like to have you benefit from them right away, but we're introducing them gradually so the transition goes smoothly for everyone. Che...

ebay phone time

This morning I have called eBay 3 times to talk about defects. First call waiting time was 29 minutes. I waited 15 minutes and hung up. Second call wait time was 31 minutes , then 39 minutes. In none of the 3 calls was an option given to have a call ...

Feedback date not there anymore..

So I went to check because I know I have like 4 Negs coming off this month and like 6 neutral next month .." like they travel in Pacts or something" LOL .. Anyways it now says 1 month,6 Months and 12 Months instead of the exact date .. Is this a bug ...

STRANGE feedback display and subsequent problems with my system

This morning I was lucky to get a message on sold item #261578473679 and instant payment. The buyer from Australia has 1021 feedbacks and when I pressed to see them I saw actually daily entries of positive feedbacks but NONE in the table above which ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Huge problem with iPad sale

This is probably my worst experience so far on eBay. A buyer bought a iPad Mini 4G from me and when she received it, immediately filed a case for item not as described saying it's not 4G. So not only did she go straight for the not as described case,...

New "Drafts" Section in Selling Manager

I was aware of this new section introduced a couple of weeks ago, but just assumed that this option would be selected when you were intentionally preparing a draft listing, which I haven't had occasion to do recently. Over the weekend, I had trouble ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice on refunds for item not recieved and defects.

A buyer contacted me to ask me when her item would be arriving. I sent her an email 12 days ago confirming shipping and transit time. 12 days later she has yet to receive it. It was sent small package therefore there is no tracking. Value was 35$ and...

Be even more careful with item description

I suggest you all be super detailed in your item description. Buyer sent an INAD because in an lp I sold there were spindle marks (tiny lines around the hole from needle) and I had not noted that in description. On buyer's request I issued a full ref...

How to move items into categories in new store?

Set up a new store, haven't got around to adding categories yet, but can't remember how to move the items into the categories. Do I have to revise each item to do this? Is there a faster way than revising each item? Bulk edit or?

how to import from China for sale?

Hi everybody. I am new to be an eBay seller. I plan to import from China for sale. If the goods I purchased from China is shipped by DHL or other express way, must I register import and export number at the Canadian custom? I am in Ottawa. I have no ...

Calculate shipping from Canada to US doesnt seem to work

I have listed item to ship from canada to the USA and worldwide and and the shipping calculator doesn t seem to work, I tried using the zip code 90210 and it says shipping cannot be calculated, even for around the world it doesn t work, am I doing so...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales Tax in Canada

I have created a bunch of listings and realized after I sold a couple of items that I am not charging anyone tax - I have to pay tax when I get the product from my warehouse..... So, I set up the tax table and it says to go add other details and opti...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Expedited Parcel USA Label Change

Well, they're at it again. Just printed off an Expedited Parcel USA label and it's been redesigned. The sender's portion is also deeper than before, so you'll find you have to trim off the top margin to get it into a labelope. One thing I noticed tha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changes to Light Packet printed labels

Just printed off a Light Packet label and it now shows postage and looks more like a Small Packet Air form (More Rectangular Vertically) This is definitely new to me as I did 3 Light Packets yesterday and they were in the old style. (More rectangular...

This message is to seller

I bought an iphone 5 c from seller on e-bay and the phone was locked to sprint USA and i called them to know how i can unlock my iphone they said that it's impossible if i don't have a number attached to the iphone. I'm trying to contact the seller b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels