Forum Posts

Where Is Request Invoice From Seller Option

I have a buyer from the US asking me to combine an invoice. I've never done this before so I read the instructions and called eBay to make sure that I would be doing it correctly.I was told that the buyer had to add the items to the cart then click o...

Lower sales because you are a "Seller In Canada" vs USA?

Do you think you lose sales to the USA when buyers see that you in Canada? When buyers do an initial search the result under the title indicates where the seller is located. I don't have a lot of items listed right now, but did earlier in the summer....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Insertions gone? Ebay HATES the little guys.

After the recent update Ebay has gone under, all the "free listings" are changed and are now a huge rip off. I list in Trading Cards, Magic the Gathering mostly, but can't list anything for free. We USED to get 50 free listings in any category, but n...

I was invisible now I'm non existent!

Well I had 10 sales in June, 13 in July, and so far nada in August, nothing. Is everyone of vacation? I usually have a couple of sales a week during the summer, but this is sad. I do have a few watchers but that means nothing in the world of ebay. I ...

How do I make paypal lablels smaller??

Hoping somebody can tell me how to make paypal labels smaller. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and IE and they all pop up in a new window to a pitney bowes page when you try to print with no print preview options to resize the label. IE used to let you ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help with a listing to help sell.

Hello Group, I have been listing some items here for a couple weeks now with no luck is selling and little traffic. The items I have listed are 35mm camera accessories which include a flash with adaptors, a zoom lens and a tele-converter. I started o...

The Free Shipping Challenge for Canadian Sellers

From today's Toronto Star: When Walmart Canada introduced free shipping on all online purchases last year, it was a clear message to its rivals that it was gearing up for a fight. Craig Patterson, an analyst who runs the online news magazine Retail I...

PayPal Shipping Error: "PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Anyone else experienced this? Sold an item to a fellow in Serbia, and went to try and print a shipping label through PayPal. Filled in the details as normal, selected International Air Small Packet, clicked Continue, and got this error message. PayPa...

Auction over - no bids, yet missing from list of unsold

Hi. I get an email 15 minutes ago that my item didn't sell - but I shouldn't be worried as it will be relisted. I go to my ebay page, and do not see the item - not in the current items up for bid, not in the unsold - no where - yet I can click on the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! registed Canadian postal service mail screwed me

Ok so i was shipping 3 games all over Canada pretty much from one side of Canada to the middle to the other side.i'm new and i tried to do as much research as possible before i sold the games. looking at fees shipping time etc. I got really messed up...

Combined shipping & FVF

I have a buyer who has bid on about 6 of my auction items. After she won the first one I told her I would wait and invoice her with combined shipping after the rest of the items closed. She paid me the next day - I contacted her asking if she wanted ...

How was your sales for July?? Mine were........

Another month ending and another month beginning. Im not sure which is worse, getting out of a dismal sales month or wondering if this month is going to be better. I guess I have to look at the month to be, as the future hasnt been written yet. July ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Cdn "Cart" now fully functional?

I just recently had a US buyer purchase a group of 6 items and it appears she was able to process them all via the cart, since the system did show the purchase as a combined transaction (on one record). Up until this week, I had had several U.S. buye...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New seller but....

Sold several items, shipped them, on two have already received positive feed back yet the powers that be are still holding my money in one case for at least another 6 days. What the heck I sold, the buyer got their goods, said thanks good transaction...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Appreciation for the majority of buyers, they are good folks

In forums we tend to air frustrations and problems. In any group of people there are 5-10% who will be a pain, any group anywhere - Ebay buyers and sellers to. My kudos to the honest and honorable buyers is triggered form a lovely person in Japan. So...

• 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Light packet shipping without using paypal

I was wondering if someone can tell me what slip or sticker i need to ship light packet when not using paypal .. I came across a large amount of stamps at 50% off and want to start using them for light packet but have NEVER done light packet without ...

Buyer wants to cancel transaction because shipping is too high. I say too bad. What say ye all ?

Hi all, My buyer outbid another on an item and won. He first asks if I can ship to Taiwan ( he has US address listed for Paypal and eBay ) . I give him price to Ship to Taiwan, and now he wants to cancel because its too expensive. Do I let him off th...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay permits this?

I sold an item yesterday afternoon. It was a buy now purchase and the person paid right away. I was at work at the time, and two hours later when I got home and checked my sales, thIe item was not showing in my items ready to ship section. I scrolled...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels