Are there any live human representatives on E-Bay or should I talk to dead machines only?

Are there any live human representatives on E-Bay on should I talk to dead machines only?

First of all E-Bay customer service is completely out of order. I sent a request the last week and still has no respond.
Somebody in E-Bay has made a not fair decision and I want to talk to some responsible person about this matter but there are no phone number I can call, no e-mail addresses someone reply from etc.
My matter is the following:
Unique Transaction ID #4G2152916M821914H; EBay Item 221165761686; Case 5028195332
I don't agree with E-Bay decision to close a case in the buyer's favour. I provided a sufficient tracking number for this item immediately after the buyer opened the case: Tracking # cc 193 584 327 ca / canadapost.ca
I talked to Canada Post several times and they told me that the item was in a buyer's local post office. They tried to deliver the item, nobody was there and they left a notice to pick it up from a local post office. The buyer has never picked it up inspite of the fact that I sent them several e-mails asking to pick up the item from their local post office. I had no reply. It's not my fault that the buyer didn't want to pick up the item from their local post office.
I want E-Bay to reconsider the case. As least I want to talk to some alive person from E-Bay. Is it possible???

Thank you
Alex
1001shark
1-416-222-7446
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Are there any live human representatives on E-Bay or should I talk to dead machines only?

@1001shark wrote:

Are there any live human representatives on E-Bay on should I talk to dead machines only?

First of all E-Bay customer service is completely out of order. I sent a request the last week and still has no respond.
Somebody in E-Bay has made a not fair decision and I want to talk to some responsible person about this matter but there are no phone number I can call, no e-mail addresses someone reply from etc.
My matter is the following:
Unique Transaction ID #4G2152916M821914H; EBay Item 221165761686; Case 5028195332
I don't agree with E-Bay decision to close a case in the buyer's favour. I provided a sufficient tracking number for this item immediately after the buyer opened the case: Tracking # cc 193 584 327 ca / canadapost.ca
I talked to Canada Post several times and they told me that the item was in a buyer's local post office. They tried to deliver the item, nobody was there and they left a notice to pick it up from a local post office. The buyer has never picked it up inspite of the fact that I sent them several e-mails asking to pick up the item from their local post office. I had no reply. It's not my fault that the buyer didn't want to pick up the item from their local post office.
I want E-Bay to reconsider the case. As least I want to talk to some alive person from E-Bay. Is it possible???

Thank you
Alex
1001shark
1-416-222-7446
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hi Alex,

Let me pass this over to Customer Support - they should be in contact with you soon.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply