CanadaPOST shipping problems using Expedite Parcel USA

Anyone else having problems using the Expedite Parcel USA option. We know about the TRACKED PACKET USA option not being available but up until this weekend the Expedited Parcel USA option was working fine then next day it is not working - keep getting error message about Invalid measures for the service level selected.

We have tried entering different numbers but all produce the same error message.

Talking with PP and they said the problem is being worked on by PITNEY BOWES who is the owner of the module and only they can fix the problem.

Looks like in their quest to fix the TRACK PACKET USA issue they have created a new problem - so now they have two problems to fix - GREAT 😞

Very fustrating to say the least - not to mention having our DRS scores affected by something that is not in our control.

Talking to an eBaY customer rep and asking them if eBaY will not penalize sellers because of the shipping issue's did not result in a firm answer - infact no answer at all - she just completely avoided answering it and just game me a case number to call back on.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You might want to check this ongoing discussion on the same subject:

http://community.ebay.ca/topic/Seller-Central/Expedited-Usa-Dimensions/3000009462

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I find the timing of your post very interesting as I was able to successfully ship via expedited parcel a few days ago.  Today however, I am having the same problem as you.  You may have noticed that there is now a field to tick off envelope or parcel and if you do not tick it off you get an error message that says: "You have chosen an invalid package size for the class you selected. Please select a different size for your shipment."

The problem is the field to choose Envelope or Parcel is no longer showing on the online shipping form.  I have emailed them but I suppose with the long weekend it may take a while to get a response let alone see a fix. 😞

I agree...very frustrating!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply