EBAY vs FLEA MARKET

Hello Sellers,
I haven't been selling very long on Ebay but here is a few things I have realized:
I have sold items worldwide...never did that on the local flea market circuit
I am able to sell 24/7...never did that on the local flea market circuit
I am able to research what items sell for...never did that on the local flea market circuit
Best of all, I have met some of the best fellow sellers/people ever...never did that on the flea market circuit
Fees are high, feedback is unfair at times, Ebay/PayPal are deaf...but Ebay sellers are the best!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

EBAY vs FLEA MARKET

RUGHT ON, I could not say it any better
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

EBAY vs FLEA MARKET

Sorry, thought I got all the spelling mistakes

RIGHT ON!!!
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

EBAY vs FLEA MARKET

canadianclearances
Community Member
The sad part is E-Bay and paypal stand behind the buyers and are doing very little to protect the sellers meanwhile we pay rediculous fees to sell on here and now with the new rules taking place shortly buyers will do everything in their power to extort the sellers
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

EBAY vs FLEA MARKET

pollard238
Community Member
Ebay is still the best place to sell, but it is always protecting the buyers, not us sellers, ebay forgets that without us sellers there would be no ebay, last week i bought a piaget watch from an online auction through ebay, it was not authentic, so i said i would not pay for it, ebay want me to pay for their listing fees, really cannot understand ebay sometimes.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

EBAY vs FLEA MARKET

meanwhile we pay rediculous fees to sell on here and now with the new rules taking place shortly buyers will do everything in their power to extort the sellers

Do you really think buyers are out there to extort and rip-off sellers ? Thats a little exagerated... I think some sellers are forgetting that BUYERS are reason why we are hear (make money & prosper).

Frederic
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

EBAY vs FLEA MARKET

hear = here
Message 7 of 7
latest reply