Error messages in TL

Hello,

I am having some trouble checking for program updates on my Turbo Lister, I keep getting this error message: an error occured in the secure channel support.  It keeps showing the loading bar full, but it won't finish the loading process.  

Also when I try to change users in the Turbo Lister instead of just opening my other i.d. it keeps trying to connect to the internet and telling me that ebay doesn't store my password and I must log in to change users, but it is giving me that message when I am already connected to the internet and am logged in to ebay with the i.d. that I am trying to open in the TL.

I have already reset my IE to use TLS 1.0 instead of SSL 3.0, however, I am using Google Chrome,  and I have not been having any issues with my TL, I just used it extensively on Friday without problems, but today, no luck. Any suggestions?  

Thanks in advance!

Heather

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Error messages in TL

Hi threebears63,

To better assist you with this issue, we advise that you contact Customer Support directly from the program.  This will send us log files that will help us diagnose this issue.  Please follow the steps below to accomplish this:

1-Open Turbo Lister and access your User File

2-Click on the Help link at the top of the page next to Tools (not the Help button)

3-Select Contact Customer Support

4-In the Subject Field, select the option that best fits your issue

5-In the Detailed description of question or problem, enter details of your issue.

6-Put "NA" in the next field.

7-Click Send Email.

We will review the files and reply to you as soon as we can with possible solutions.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 2 of 2
latest reply