Ghost town?

What is up with ebay....seems like it is a ghost town lately.

Anyone else feeling the same?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ghost town?

@motorcyclemama2012 wrote:

What is up with ebay....seems like it is a ghost town lately.

Anyone else feeling the same?

And here's me thinking it's almost impossible to shop for anything on this site because of all the visual noise.  🙂  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ghost town?

Yes, Ebay is becoming a ghost town. It is such a ghost town I have ended 250 listings because I can't stand waiting in line ups at the post office for 1/2 an hour to make $5.00. It's not worth it. The past year has been a bad year for sales on Ebay for me personally. Luckily, after searching the internet, I found other venues to sell on, where you are not held hostage by Ebays stupid feedback system. and there are zero fee's except the paypal fee,  I am giving Ebay one more year so I can clear out some old stock, after that I am done with it. I may buy stuff on Ebay, but not sell anymore until they start protecting sellers, and revise their feedback system by letting sellers once again leave feedback for buyers. I was lucky enough to be able to sell in the glory days of Ebay 10 years ago, but it has got so convoluted with all their stupid rules it is just no fun anymore. Great place to buy cheap **bleep** from China, that's about it, but then again, I get get that junk at the dollar store around the corner. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply