Glitch eBay.com & eBay.ca when searching in a store . Can't chose "Include Description" !

Hello.

This glitch is new since a couple days maybe and it's doing it on the US and Canadian site so all the part number that you have enter where it should don't do nothing because you can't find them using the search button.

Even in the regular search , let say main page using the option "Include description" some of my item don't .

I have no idea where to send this question because I haven't find anywhere on eBay a place to report "site Glitch".

[img]http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii573/mpcv2000/EasyCapture1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii573/mpcv2000/EasyCapture2.jpg[img]
Martin.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Glitch eBay.com & eBay.ca when searching in a store . Can't chose "Include Description" !

Quite surprised I actually received a call from ebay today that they are aware of the issue that item specifics ie. manufacturer part numbers are not showing in search and store results when they should be, not only for me but for all other sellers listing on ebay.ca. No eta when it will be fixed but better that nothing.

Message 41 of 48
latest reply

It's not a secret anymore!

dunno.gif

Message 42 of 48
latest reply

That's very good.
Martin.
Message 43 of 48
latest reply

Still randomly working.

Example from this morning ( May 15 2014 ) .

Searching on eBay.com Part number # 707000995 : Result is , only my competitor shows up and he's doing same as me regarding inserting part number in to the "Item Specific" field .

EasyCapture1.jpg

EasyCapture1.1.jpg

Same item in my store :

EasyCapture2.jpg

EasyCapture3.jpg

Martin.
Message 44 of 48
latest reply

Weird.

5 minutes after posting this here I did again the test because I'm trying to understand why this is doing that and now the same item shows up in my store doing the exact same research. scratch.gif

EasyCapture4.jpg

EasyCapture5.jpg

Martin.
Message 45 of 48
latest reply

Manufacturer part numbers are now showing in main search results and store results without using item and description!!! Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Message 46 of 48
latest reply

Scratch that... randomly working, not 100% Smiley Frustrated

Message 47 of 48
latest reply

Yeap.

Randomly working is right.

I have to give them credit because they are working on it.

I don't know if it is because we put pressure on them but it's getting there. biggthumpup.gif

Martin.
Message 48 of 48
latest reply