Globegistics

Globegistics is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow!!!!!!!!!  It may save the seller money but that's about it!!!  My item has just left Globegistics after sitting there for 7 days.....YES!!  I said 7 (seven) days.  Ridiculous!!!!!!!  Don't order anything you want to give as a Christmas gift.....I doubt you'll get it on time.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Globegistics

Never heard of Globegistics.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

jamedoyl-1
Community Member
Globegistics sucks!..period!
I ordered from California, by reg.mail....received it in 9 days,maximum.
Globegistics,....order coming from Jersey,now 10 days,and waiting........and I'm sure there will be charges and duty ....and God knows,a nice brokerage fee...on something like 21$....
The "middle" man getting there buck..........won't be ordering anything with that service.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have no idea what globalistics might be. I looked at their website and it might be a freight forwarding service.

However, when I purchase in North America, I allow up to 20 days for delivery and from Asia 30 days.

In my experience of over 30 years in mail order, most items will be delivered before that, but what with weekends and national holidays, I won't be disappointed.

If your item was ordered on Feb 15 (Monday) that was President's Day in the USA, so it is unlikely your purchase went anywhere until Feb 16. Now add in two weekends and we are down to nine business days. Your parcel may arrive on Monday. That's 15 calendar days including the day you paid.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply