Has anyone else listed products through BigCommerce website?

Has anyone else listed products on EBAY by using their BIGCOMMERCE website? I notice that there is a charge for every listing (even though right now I have a certain amount of free listings available so have already racked up $30 just in listing from my website.

I HAVE A CUSTOMER THAT JUST BOUGHT AN ITEM THROUGH ONE OF MY BIGCOMMERCE LISTINGS. IT SAYS THAT THE SALE WILL BE REGISTERED THROUGH MY STORE AND I CAN SHIP THROUGH THERE. WELL, IT SAYS THE ITEM ISNT PAID YET (I MAY BE PANICKING OVER NOTHING THOUGH) AND I DONT SEE ANY SALE ON MY BIGCOMMERCE WEBSITE. Does this even work or have I lost the sale and any potential sales from the items I listed using this means. I'm really worried (but might be too soon to tell). I keep checking but the sale still hasn't been paid for. (from this morning). How long does it take for people to pay? I just hope I am not doing something wrong 😞 Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I've never heard of BIGCOMMERCE.

Could you give the URL for the website.

And of course, do not ship until you see the payment in Paypal.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

www.bigcommerce.com

I noticed on my EBAY account it says NOT PAID and then beside it says SEND INVOICE. I dont know what to do and if Im messing up.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply