Having problems with inept sellers?

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y12/m10/i23/s03

One of my favourite selling sites has made things easier for buyers who don't even want to know what some sellers are offering by making a Blocked Sellers List easy to set up.

The site specializes in philatelic sales and is very popular with out European customers.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When eBay put auction listings and store listings in the same search...

At that time It was my view that buyers would find the sellers  with the stores where those buyers  wanted to shop on a regular basis....

People do that at the local mall and elsewhere in the city.

A favourite seller list.

---------------------

So... Why not a blocked seller list

If certain sellers list hundreds of items  that prevent one from finding that special item from other sellers... then block that seller

and if a sellers gets blocked by too many buyers... then good-bye seller....NARU

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

kimshop2069
Community Member

I agree with that statement totally. Some sellers on here are complete frauds and lie about what they sell to lure buyers in and scam them out of their money.  A block sellers list should be implemented to protect buyers from buying from them in future, cuz who wants to have to write it down and try to remember who they shouldn't buy from in the future.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

desertrosegarden
Community Member

yes I agree with this for sure, I also have a beef with sellers sharing blocked buyers lists. If it is a policy violation to tell other buyers not to buy from a fraud seller, why is it not a violation to share info about buyers? I was recently added to the blocked buyers list because I gave a seller who sold me counterfeit items a lot of trouble. When I went to add another fave seller to my fave sellers list, it informed me that the seller had me blocked. I asked the seller why and they said that sellers share lists of bad buyers and she was going to honor the list and have me blocked even though I explained that our transaction was smooth because she sold me something that was authentic. I call this interfering with a transaction, if it is not ok for a buyer to do this, why is it ok for a seller to? I know why, it all has to do with Ebays profits. Ebay is profiting off of selling counterfeits, that's why they only pretend to do something about it, but that's another Oprah.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply