How do I create a notification for all my listings as I'm on vacation from May 14-21/16

mrvoo905 WILL BE AWAY FROM*******MAY 14  -  21/16  *******WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU COME BACK THEN!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do I create a notification for all my listings as I'm on vacation from May 14-21/16

You need to have a store in order to use the vacation feature.  Without a store you will need to cancel your listings and relist when you return.

OR

You could leave your listings on and as items sell, email the buyers that you are on vacation and will ship when you return.  The problem with this is that you will get dinged with late shipping and/or possible INR.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Just cancel all your listings.

They will go into your Unsold Items List and stay there for 90 days.

When you get back you can reopen them in a few minutes.

Whatever you do, DON'T leave that silly and hard to read kerfuffle of print.

Just the ALL CAPS is shouting and rude on the internet.

While you are away, eBay will be bringing in the Relisting Tool  for sellers on eBay Canada who have been listing in US dollars. Be prepared for glitches if you use it.

Or you can reopen your listings one by one, moving some to eBaydotCOM , repricing others , dropping yet others.

Since your items are bulky, you are probably best to stay on dotCA where you have access to Canada Post Calculated Shipping.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply