How do I remove the last bid on my item? Not all of that bidders bids...just the last bid.

kazzyco
Community Member

Bidder wanted to back out of auction -they no longer wanted the item.  I didn't get their email until about 1.5 hrs left in the auction...I replied to bidder to remove their last bid.

It appeared that they could not-so I followed the instructions in the remove bidder section and entered the information.  The application removed the bidder and all their bids-not just the last one-which significantly lowered my items selling amount. My question is...could I have just removed their last bid?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How do I remove the last bid on my item? Not all of that bidders bids...just the last bid.

Hi , No ..Cancel removes the bidder.  Buyer (in final 12 hours) can only retract within 1 hour of placing bid. In that case eBay does not remove bids placed prior to the last 12 hrs.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi , No ..Cancel removes the bidder.  Buyer (in final 12 hours) can only retract within 1 hour of placing bid. In that case eBay does not remove bids placed prior to the last 12 hrs.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply