How do you remove squatter from Ontario property ?

Squater is smart enough to have forged rental agrement and utility bill in his name. You need to start renovations asap. You tried bribe, he took it and then gave you finger. Guy is penniless, he may actually hope to get arrested for forgery, suing for damages is not worth the expenses.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: How do you remove squatter from Ontario property ?

I heard of one guy who got rid of squatters by renting the property to a bike club Cat Very Happy

Alternativly check out this article from the Toronto Star

http://www.aaron.ca/columns/2001-04-04.htm

And possibly this thread from another forum will help.

http://www.ontariolandlords.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3015

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

@rafael.xavier wrote:

Squater is smart enough to have forged rental agrement and utility bill in his name. You need to start renovations asap. You tried bribe, he took it and then gave you finger. Guy is penniless, he may actually hope to get arrested for forgery, suing for damages is not worth the expenses.

Natives in ontario and most of kanada share your sentiment.

especially in ontario,squatters there know they are not wanted and insist and continue to stay.

But the Iroquois are not finished yet and continue in their quest to rid squatters from our native territorial lands.

Got that caledonia!

W1

Beware of muffin bakin cellulite packin hot flashin dogmatic fibbin braggard nana's
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

@my3dotties wrote:

@rafael.xavier wrote:

especially in ontario,squatters there know they are not wanted and insist and continue to stay.

But the Iroquois are not finished yet and continue in their quest to rid squatters from our native territorial lands.

Got that caledonia!

W1

You is so amusing !

Warrior 2

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

@nuvistors wrote:

@my3dotties wrote:

@rafael.xavier wrote:

Got that caledonia!

W1

You is so amusing !

Warrior 2

Whats so amusing?

What I state above is fact jack.

How soon you forget! Remember Caledonia? Iroquois kick squatters off  our territorial lands as squatters tried to build a new squatter development.

How enraged squatters tried to resist. As your law enforcement had our backs as we fought off squatters.

Your not only partially out of sound you are very out of touch.

Whats vey amusing is out of touch comments such as,

“Stop trying to use a cell phone for a camera and your pictures will improve greatly.    The cheapest  camera at Walmart will take better pictures than  any of the cell phones.”

Ummm iphone! Or comments such as,

Nah I will save those ridiculous comments for later.

W1

Beware of muffin bakin cellulite packin hot flashin dogmatic fibbin braggard nana's
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

@my3dotties wrote:

@nuvistors wrote:

@my3dotties wrote:

@rafael.xavier wrote:

Got that caledonia!

W1

You is so amusing !

Warrior 2

Whats so amusing?

What I state above is fact jack.

How soon you forget! Remember Caledonia? Iroquois kick squatters off  our territorial lands as squatters tried to build a new squatter development.

How enraged squatters tried to resist. As your law enforcement had our backs as we fought off squatters.

Your not only partially out of sound you are very out of touch.

Whats vey amusing is out of touch comments such as,

“Stop trying to use a cell phone for a camera and your pictures will improve greatly.    The cheapest  camera at Walmart will take better pictures than  any of the cell phones.”

Ummm iphone! Or comments such as,

Nah I will save those ridiculous comments for later.

W1

Many indiands comsume too much firewater and it  gives them delusions of granduer..

Not all, but some....

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

"Many indiands comsume too much firewater and it  gives them delusions of granduer..

Not all, but some...."

I understand your frustrations

Continiuosly fleeced be your own elected goverments with  no recourse as natives continue to call the shots

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Image and video hosting by TinyPichttp://

Tax puppet

http://Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Which one are you?

W1

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Chief Spence grew another chin  during her hunger strike while squatting in Ottawa.

She finally realized the error of her ways and went home.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Image and video hosting by TinyPichttp://Speaking of squatters in ottawa,here is a prime example,

Notice canadian f rag floating in air on top of building.

No right to firmly implant into ground, those grounds are algonquin territories.

W1

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Since the dawn of mankind it has always been greed that has taken one group to invade and steal from another group. Although I am not religious..........if there ever was an 'original sin'........GREED would be it.

Then at a certain point there arrived organized greed and they called it 'colonialism'. Most of the major countries did it, Spain, Portugal, etc etc but Britain made it an art form and they stole so much they actually invented the phrase the ''sun never set over England''. Along with their thievery came atrocities and if one actually divulged all the truth and then added them all up, it would make the Nazi party look like a tea party. Of course some countries and people fought back, India and Ireland to name two.

In Canada the thievery continues. To go into the details would be too lengthy and they have all be rehashed countless times in many threads in the past. The bottom line is, like India and Ireland and other countries that did not want to be controlled by outsiders, the only real answer is for the people (the Native people) to come together as ONE. In all countries which were invaded the invaders all knew that to divide is to conquer and the people of the country eventually came to the realization that bind themselves together as one strong, solid, unbreakable force.......was the only way to win. The tribal concept has to be shelved, until justice for all becomes a reality.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Squatter problem was solved. Nobody got hurt and nobody is pressing charges. Guy needed place to stay while he gets on his feet and finds job, and I have empty property in need of renovation, so we will legalize his tenancy and he will work for me and do portion of renovation. We should even save money, he is much cheaper than any renovation crew. He was so eager, he ealready started his work on Labour Day and so far it looks like he knows what he is doing.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

great outcome - congrats on working that out!

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Morning Deac, actually natives are quite united throughout north America. Don’t kid yourself.

With social media the dominoes will begin to tumble in mere seconds

Remember the natives are situated from coast to coast all with similar colonial genocidal horror stories.

The 1990 Oka crisis showed the governments of kanada that their land thievery, its ok squatter mentality and genocidal actions will no longer be accepted.

Natives across North America had our backs, back then. Now we all have each other’s backs.

There are serious issues that most are turning a blind eye to, hoping it will go away.

We have a new fierce generation ready to take the reins

The world changed in 1990. We now must right the wrongs.

W1

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

thanks amigo, worked out really well. we are both getting ahead and lawyers and government are not getting rich from misery of others. if more people had an open mind, most conflicts and disputes could be turned into something more constructive. I would like to see lawyers became what they truly are - bottomfeeders of the society.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply