How to reach 24/7 PowerSeller support?

regaz
Community Member
The PowerSeller page has the following text from eBay.

DEDICATED! Customer Service
Bronze members, we provide you with dedicated 24/7 eSupport with quick, 'priority queue' customer response and service.

I can't find a link or email address to the eBay PowerSeller support. Does anybody know how I reach them?
Thanks,
Ron
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ospreylinks
Community Member
This is the link I have used in the past.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/ps-contact.html

Jeff
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

regaz
Community Member
Thanks Jeff. I appreciate it.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
I called PayPal's "24 hour 365 day a year" support phone number a couple months ago. I got an answering machine that said "the 24 hour support line is open during office hours, monday through thursday, thanks for calling, please leave a message". At which point, it disconnected me. That was 35 cents well spent.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
LOL

Monique

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

souranial
Community Member
thats the same for PowerSeller phone-in support.
its open 24/7 Monday through Friday from 9 to 5

go figure
I have had it up to my neck with eBay....does anybody else feel the same way? it used to seem like a pleasure and a privelage to use but we just invested in a fully automated e-commerce site for very cheap and spent under a couple of hundred bucks to promote it and sales are AMAZING!!!! and there are no eBay fees, no feedback scares, and no limits. just a thought 😉

Daniel
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
Daniel
I am getting there. I sent 4 emails to Silver PS support over an 8-day period and NEVER received a response from them.
It wouldnt be as bad if they didnt advertise that they are there for us 24/7 etc. There is no place for propoganda in this business, if we use it we are accused of lying to our customers. We are expected to deliver what we advertise, so should eBay.

Malcolm
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

ospreylinks
Community Member
I emailed C/S and received a useless response to my query.

Emailed them back to clarify the situation and indicate how there response had been deficient, received an equally useless reply....

If I treated my customers in this fashion, I wouldn't have many customers....

Daniel, what type of electronic store did you put in if you don't mind me asking?

Jeff
Message 8 of 8
latest reply