I have problem with buyer to whom I sold the item.

pugo86
Community Member

Hello,

I have sold the item # 111226264076  reference # 5047539001 buyer.  At the end of auction before I sent the invoice to the buyer I received payment from the buyer with the wrong amount. I did not accept the payment and I did send an email to the buyer in which I told the buyer that I specified in item description that the shipping cost in EU. (Germany) is 12.00 GBP  This buyer insted of repling to my massage and trying to solve this problem he left rightaway negetive feedback for me, and that is ILLEGAL. I have sent massage nr. 2 to this buyer but he never reply. I have sent also 2 massages to Ebay about this problem but Ebay also did not reply to my massages, so let me know where is the seller's protection on Ebay?????????  instead of helping an honest seller like me you are helping this buyer who should NOT be on ebay. This is my 3rd. massage to you ebay  and I will be waiting for the answer.

This buyer is not an honest ebayer and I will not complete this transaction with him, I will refund the payment after the negative feedback is removed.

John Opiol

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@pugo86 wrote:

Hello,

I have sold the item # 111226264076  reference # 5047539001 buyer.  At the end of auction before I sent the invoice to the buyer I received payment from the buyer with the wrong amount. I did not accept the payment and I did send an email to the buyer in which I told the buyer that I specified in item description that the shipping cost in EU. (Germany) is 12.00 GBP  This buyer insted of repling to my massage and trying to solve this problem he left rightaway negetive feedback for me, and that is ILLEGAL. I have sent massage nr. 2 to this buyer but he never reply. I have sent also 2 massages to Ebay about this problem but Ebay also did not reply to my massages, so let me know where is the seller's protection on Ebay?????????  instead of helping an honest seller like me you are helping this buyer who should NOT be on ebay. This is my 3rd. massage to you ebay  and I will be waiting for the answer.

This buyer is not an honest ebayer and I will not complete this transaction with him, I will refund the payment after the negative feedback is removed.

John Opiol

Hi John,

You're welcome to drop me an email on this & I can forward over to Customer Support for further review. Although I can't promise that a favourable outcome will result from this, I can certainly have it carefully reviewed.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

In the description, your listings says this:

Shipping in EU. only . Shipping to UK. 15.00 GBP and shipping in EU. 12.00 GBP.

But in the shipping section (which overrides what is stated in the description):

GBP 4.00 Germany Economy Int'l Postage

"This buyer insted of repling to my massage and trying to solve this problem he left rightaway negetive feedback for me, and that is ILLEGAL."

Not it isn't. He may have given you a neg rather quickly but it isn't illegal.

" I will refund the payment after the negative feedback is removed."

You can't hold the refund hostage.If the buyer paid GBP 4.00, then you need to ship the item and after that, send a request to the buyer to change the feedback. It is up to them if they want to change it or not but you cannot keep their money and the item even if they do not change the feedback.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

EBay allows you to review your listings after you have posted them. In fact, you can review your listing before they are "indexed ' and available to members.

This is a good idea, especially for shipping. If it helps any, I use 90210 as a zipcode for the USA.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello Kalvin,
Where can I see the answer to my questions?
regards,
John Opiol
Message 5 of 5
latest reply