Letter From Customer. Good Read!

firedept10
Community Member
Hello Everyone,

Sure missed all you folks while I was at work last 6 days. Well I am off now for 4 days and am going to relax for a change. Beside we got over 6" of snow today. Man is it pretty here. Now for the subject at hand. The letter. This letter is from a customer of mine that gave me my red star. Valerie and I decided that whoever gave us that red shiny thing would get a free piece of our jewelry for it. Well my customer finally got back to me with this letter and I would like to share it with all of you. Please it is for all of us as PS's. Wow was I ever please. The "diamond brooch & a 10k bracelet" were the gifts (value only $35 US).

The Letter

Dear Don & Mrs. -- I just wanted you to know that I got the package and it was not only wrapped beautifully and completely intact but I just loved the contents! The "diamond" brooch was more than I could have hoped for and I thank you so much for your kindness in choosing it for me! I wore it to Church on Sunday and got tons of compliments on it! The necklace is, indeed, a showstopper and I cannot wait to wear it at Christmas-time! The egg necklace was absolutely stunning and so clever................and thank you so much for including the little gold bracelet; I am wearing it right now! The candles smell delicious and we all love them.........we light them at dinnertime around the family table. It has been a real pleasure meeting you both and I will continue to not only shop your auctions but to recommend you to others! It is not everyday that a customer gets treated like this by a Seller; especially, by a Power Seller--they are usually the ones who treat customers the worst from what I hear and from what I have seen..........you have given Power Sellers a new reputation! Thanks again~

Hope you all took it to heart as I believe each and every one of us needs this once in awhile.

Don & glad to be back!!!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

deltone
Community Member
Hello Don........WELCOME BACK!!!! We've missed you around here!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew to that snow!!!! I'm not ready for that yet. LOL (I don't care HOW pretty it is!!!)

Very nice letter, and very nice of you to do what you did! It's nice to read a good story!!!!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Don, good to have you "home"! I agree with Deb about the snow ... I don't care how pretty it is either! In fact, if I want to see some, I'll come visit you!! As an aside, I hear on the news that all three highways east from the BC coast were closed for a time because of snow. Pretty is as pretty does (I think someone said that once ... :)) )

That's great PR and it's really nice to see it so appreciated! I'm glad it turned out to be such a nice person that was the recipient!

If our star colour came with actual feedbacks, I'd have been red a while back ... as it is, I'm not sure I'll ever make purple!!

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Don - what a wonderful testimonial and so well deserved, too. What a delicious thought, to give a costumer a bonus for being a customer. How very unique. I think your story could get you the PSOTM here. Outstanding job and very well done!

As for the snow....well bring it on babeeeee. We have had nothing but rain for so long, you'd think we lived in BC or some godforsaken place like that 😉 Gimme snow any day over rain.

Come on Glenda - get yer dukes up...c'mon now.....box box box.

Hope this posting finds you all well :))))

Jackie...
Message 4 of 4
latest reply