Listing Problems

Is anyone else having problems listing items?  I can't list anything as the page just hangs and will not let me pick a selling category or "sell a similar" item by revising the selling category.  I can try list something on ebay.com but it won't list on ebay.ca.  I have tried both Firefox and Safari and it seems to be a site issue which has been happening for days now.  I've already contacted ebay and they said they were aware of a problem in Germany but not in Canada.  I'm just worried it won't be fixed until after the selling promotion is over with.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Listing Problems

Try using an item that was listed on eBay.ca and ended unsold.  Use the "relist" function and make all necessary changes.  It may work and allow you to use "sell a similar" from that new listing.

Good Luck

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Listing Problems

Thank you for your response.  I have been trying that but unfortunately when I try to change the category it just hangs or it will go to the categories to change but it won't let me change the category or bounces back to the original category after I changed it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply